Stoned Assassins

A SOCIAL FFXI ENDGAME LINKSHELL.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Stoned Assassins!

Share | 

Salvage - days/times, points, lotting rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ectasy
Admin

PostSubject: Salvage - days/times, points, lotting rules   Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Salvage days/times:
Wednesday @ 7:00pm Est
Friday @ 8:00 pm Est ( You must get your Remnants Permit before 11am EST Friday in order to do two runs)
Sunday @ 5:00 pm Est ( You must get your Remnants Permit before 11am EST Sunday in order to do two runs)

Gather together in WG outside the Commission's Agency (K-9). Try to show 30 mins before scheduled run. (i.e. 6:30 on Wednesdays)

Points system
+1 point awarded for showup
+2 points awarded for completed run.
-1 point for being late

A total of 3 points awarded per run. Attendance will be taken at the start of each run and posted for everyone. Point totals will be kept in a private forum to avoid deletion or editing. If you want to know ur total points please ask Weedy, Mudd, Weedpoto, Dookie or Ectasy.

Lotting Rules

You are required to list your main level 70 job in your seacom, (i.e. 1. THF) before attendance is taken.
If main job item drops, then you lot on said item. If more then one person needs said item, the person with the most points will get priority lot over anyone else. If more then one person that needs said item has the same amount of points then no piority is awarded. All individuals will lot on said item. Lottery results will decide who gets the drop.

Do not lot on anything until advised too! If you lot before being advised you will be kicked before item drops. I know this is harse, but this is to avoid anybody who wants an item they do not have listed or points to lot.

If no one wants said item, it is considered to be free lot.

Do not lot on any item until advised too!

Lotting rules apply to armor only. All other items are free drops and not to be lotted on!

Jobs
WAR, PLD, DRK, DRG
(Enyo, Phobo, Deimos = Area Plate Armor)

THF,BST,RNG,COR
(Njord, Freyr, Freya = Skadi Lather Armor)

MNK, SAM, NIN, PUP
(Hoshikazu, Tsukikaru, Hikazu = Usukane Armor)

WHM, BRD, SMN
(Anu, Ea, Enlil = Marduk Juddah)

BLM, RDM, BLU
Nemain, Bodb, Macha = Morrigan Robe)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stoned.forumsmotion.com

Salvage - days/times, points, lotting rules
Page 1 of 1